label : chi nguyen
code name : chibixchan
existence : nineteen years
location : minnesota
education : college student
employment : interning somewhere soon ^^x
mission : enjoy the journey of life
motto : do not go through life without leaving some kind of positive mark.



* Step out of my comfort zone!
        - Take risks!
        - Converse, be social
        - Try new things! (martial arts, piano,
         languages...)
* Have more energy!
        - sleep, water, breakfast, exercise
        - enthusiasm! =D
        - good posture boosts energy!
* Have more confidence in myself! ^.~
* Attitude is key
        - always envision the positive
         outcome
        - program your mind for success!
* Make new friends
        - I don't have to put up with people
            who disrespect me
* Be a more thoughtful person
        - Go out of your way for others
        - Keep in touch with people
* Let go of the past
* Live simple
        - Enjoy the simple things in life!
        - Keep a young heart! Have fun!
        - You are only young once.
* Work hard in school!
        - Study ahead of time!
        - Write out specificthings I need to do
         in order to succeed
* Stay healthy and fit
        - water, milk, fruits, vitamins, etc.
        - at least 7 hours of sleep
        - take care of my teeth
* Work out plan!
        - at least 360 crunches
        - push-ups, lunges, butt-kick, wall
         -sits, leg lifts, jumps
        - tae bo, Densie Austin, pilates
        - stairs running / dance! / gym!
* Be a better listener
* Mind exercises...
* It's not that hard to talk, Just talk!
        - express myself better verbally
* Be productive
        - don't be lazy
        - don't waste time
* Get a job already!
* Be more independent
* Read, read, read
        - become knowledgeable
        - watch the news
        - the person who doesn't read is no
         better off than the person who can't.

 

 December 11, 2005 

Yay! I am so proud of this blog. Again, it only took me 1 day to make. :) I was inspired to make a good layout after skimming through my past, dull layouts and realizing that I will never be satisfied if I don't get to it and make a very nice one now. As you can see, this one features Hyori. Now, I know what you're thinking. Hyori?? Haven't I always disliked Hyori? Yes, but there are two reasons to why I used this picture: (1)This picture does NOT look like Hyori and (2)She has my ideal body in here! She looks so cute! I just HAD to use it. I needed something inspiring to tack onto my blog right? And this picture was perfect for that. I am going to work my way towards a nice, toned, body like this.

Ever since I bought The 5-Factor Workout book, I've been super motivated to do everything in my power to become more fit. I'll carry heavy books for ya, I'll walk up the stairs instead of the elevator, I'll even vacuum the whole house if you need. I just want to be fit NOW! And what's great is that I can DO it! I will soon be one sexy bitch -- in 5 weeks. Starting tomorrow. I went out and bought 3 sets of dumbbells, already got the treadmill... now all I need is some sort of bench. By the way. I actually managed to convince Quoc to go on this workout plan with me! YES! You read right! I can not believe it either! But because he has agreed to work out with me, I am going to try to make it as enjoyable as possible for him! It would be soo cool to see him become fit and toned for once! I'm excited!! :)

So Joel's sermon today was about surrounding yourself in the right environment -- not just physically, but socially, mentally, etc. I find this very contracting, what he says about avoiding certain people who may be negative or bringing you down. I can see the truth in this, yes, but I don't understand how we can do that if we want to help that negative person out at the same time. What if you want to be there for a negative/depressed/bad-habit-prone/etc. person in order to help improve them? People who are like that needs people to help them the most, out of all things. We can't just go avoiding them for our own best interest. I'm confused.
I will make sure I keep the people I admire close to heart though.


me was here @ 11:47 PM   [ ]


.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.